Inbound Receiving and Returns
At Enlinx, inbound receiving and returns are an essential part of our goal for perfect delivery. With this service, we receive your products and place them in our inventory, making them easily accessible for sale and shipping. We also manage all customer returns your business receives. In short, we handle the entire lifecycle of your products with care. You’ll know your inventory is in good hands from the moment it arrives at our facility to when it comes back for a customer return. We do it all with integrity, accuracy, and speed.
Our team accepts your products and quickly places them in inventory to ensure they are readily available for sale. We accept all modes of domestic and international transportation for truckload, LTL, and small-pack.
- Inbound Routing Guide ensures accurate inventory
- Receive app tracks shipments from arrival to storage
- Non-compliance team quickly addresses and resolves issues without refusing delivery
Returns can be common for any client’s business, and time is of the essence to ensure customer satisfaction. Enlinx offers same-day returns processing with client visibility throughout the entire process.
- Packaging and rework reduce loss on product returns
- ABC product classification based on your requirements
- First scan in-the-door tracking available to you and your customers
Inventory & Replenishment
Enlinx provides extensive storage for client inventory so you never run low on products. With a full inventory and regular replenishment, your products are delivered to your customers on time and without issue.
- Dedicated storage space for each client
- Regularly scheduled quarterly cycle counts and annual full inventory counts
- Inventory replenishment based on inventory minimums and daily orders
Supply Chain Management Services
Supply chain logistics management is about much more than getting a product from point A to point B. It also involves coordinating with all parties to create and deliver products effectively, eliminating delays or errors every step of the way.
- Supply chain design strategists deliver information to improve performance
- Existing network audits to better streamline operations
- In-depth analysis using best-in-class benchmarking information
Your Inbound Receiving and Returns Partner
Enlinx specializes in inbound receiving and returns for various industries, including manufacturing, distribution, and retail segments. Our team has proven experience identifying opportunities for improvements in accuracy, timeliness, and efficiency. We have one goal: to help you become more profitable through quick and accurate delivery.
If you want to streamline your receiving and returns and achieve greater profitability, Enlinx is here to help. Our team will happily consult with you to gain a greater understanding of your specific challenges. Contact us today to discuss your inbound receiving and returns needs.